C++: New and Improved!
Simple document list
(1 extra document)
- Computing Techniques Seminars
- Re-Thinking Information Technologies and Services at National Laboratories
- Writing Fast, Robust Multi-threaded Applications with C++0x
- C++: New and Improved!
- Building web based database driven applications and user interfaces with web2py
- Measurement, Quantification & Analyses of Partial Discharges in Insulation Systems
|Full Title:||C++: New and Improved!|
|Date & Time:||16 Jun 2009 at 10:00|
This talk summarizes the additions and changes forthcoming in C++0X,
the next C++ standard. After briefly reviewing the C++ standards
committees approach, goals, and anticipated timeline for C++0X, we
highlight several dozen language and library features, including
concepts, concurrency, rvalue references, and uniform initialization syntax.