CouchBase - a distributed NoSQL database product for large scale data analysis
- Computing Techniques Seminars
- The ParaView Framework: Introduction, Overview and Tips
- Using Globus Auth to Streamline the Creation, Integration, and Use of Research Services
- CouchBase - a distributed NoSQL database product for large scale data analysis
- CERN IT-Storage Operations: EOS-CERNBox and future strategy
- How Does The ATLAS experiment manage Petabytes of data?
|Full Title:||CouchBase - a distributed NoSQL database product for large scale data analysis|
|Date & Time:||10 Jan 2017 at 13:00|
|Event Location:||DIR/ One West-WH1W - Wilson Hall 1st fl West|
|Event Topic(s):||Computing Techniques Seminar
|Event Info:||Speakers: Rimas Radzevicius, Strategic Account Executive and Ryan Collins, Solutions Engineer, CouchBase
Couchbase Server is a NoSQL document database with a distributed architecture for performance, scalability, and availability. It enables developers to build applications easier and faster by leveraging the power of SQL with the flexibility of JSON. Representative of CouchBase will give an overview of common use cases for the product, review the product architecture and present its features and performance characteristics. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.