CS Document 5727-v1
ESH&Q ORC Notable Project Documents
- Public document
- This project will address the following Notable Outcome for FY16 as part of Goal 5 "Sustain excellence and enhance effectiveness of Integrated Safety, Health, and Environmental Protection": Objective 5.1: The Laboratory will develop a formal uniform approach to Operational Readiness Clearance (ORC) that defines lab-wide requirements and standards for the ORC process.
This project will treat both ORC and Technical Scope of Work (TSW) processes since they have significant overlap and are often both performed by projects and/or experiments.
- Files in Document:
- Project Charter (PDF) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project - Charter.pdf, 135.3 kB)
- Project Charter (Word) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project - Charter.docx, 64.0 kB)
- Project Charter - Sponsor Signature (PDF) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project - Signature.pdf, 35.5 kB)
- Project Close-out Report (PDF) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project-CloseOut Report-2017-03-21b.pdf, 136.0 kB)
- Project Close-out Report (Word) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project-CloseOut Report-2017-03-21b.docx, 79.5 kB)
- Project Close-out Report - Sponsor Signature (PDF) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project-CloseOut Report-SigPage.pdf, 109.2 kB)
- Project Lessons Learned (PDF) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project-Lessons Learned-2016-12-01a.pdf, 89.7 kB)
- Project Lessons Learned (Word) (ESHQ ORC Notable Project-Lessons Learned-2016-12-01a.docx, 72.6 kB)