CS Document 1248-v1
Mathematical Special Functions in the C++ Standard Library
- Public document
- Same as Viewable by
- We propose to augment the C++ standard
library with additional functions from the Special Functions category.
- Files in Document:
- Guidelines for Domain Errors in Mathematical Special Functions (n1665.pdf, 502.0 kB)
- Original proposal (n1422.html, 63.0 kB)
- Previous version circulated to C++ Committee (n1514.pdf, 226.4 kB)
- Other Files:
- A Proposal to Add Mathematical Special Functions to C++ Standard Library (n1542.pdf, 230.4 kB)
- Notes and Changes:
- This proposal has been accepted into the J16 Technical Report 1, and thus the suggested functions will very likely become part of the C++ standard library.
- Publication Information:
- Papers N1422, N1514, N1542 and N1665 for the J16 C++ Standards Committee